Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Magnetic Energy Secrets™ by Paul Babcock

Paul Babcock
REVEALED: Multiple methods to tap magnetism for a power gain in electrical circuits. Learn why universities throw this researcher out when he demonstrates these things to graduate students!

Let me cut right to the chase! Harnessing magnetism as a source of energy is not difficult, but you do have to know a few things.

The first thing you have to know is this: there is no direct relationship between the strength of a magnetic field and the quantity of electricity used to produce it.

When I tell this to engineers, physicists, and other experts in the field, it really drives them nuts!
Too bad for them, it's a FACT! I've been arguing with these acedemic types for years, and I have never lost an argument yet. But I am sick of winning arguments. I just want to get on with the work of harnessing magnetism for energy, and show YOU how to do it too!


OK. The next thing you have to learn is which Electrical Laws are immutable and which ones can be circumvented. When you understand this, you can start to engineer your own electrical circuits to harness magnetism effectively.

I'll show you some simple experiments you can duplicate, so you can learn this stuff, first hand. After all, I don't want you to take my word for it. You've got to see it for yourself!

Next, I'll show you the mathematical proofs, even the formulas you need to use to design your own experiments. I'll even show you an advanced electric motor I built to demonstrate all of these principles.

Theoretically, the math shows that this kind of motor could possibly produce 1 mechanical horsepower output for as little as 200 watts of electrical input. The implications are obvious!

By the time I'm done, you'll have no doubt. MAGNETISM REALLY IS A SOURCE OF ENERGY!!!

Once you understand the REAL Laws of Nature, engineering new and radical solutions to today's energy problems becomes much easier!

2 comments:

  1. SHARING FRIENDS
    my new plan (gravit pulse magnet)
    http://linoavac.no.sapo.pt/pipe_gravitic.jpg


    magnet pulse motor
    http://linoavac.no.sapo.pt/magnetmotorchain.jpg

    genaral:http://linoavac.no.sapo.pt/magneticplainmotor_photo.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you just want sell your video or your book!
    if true ..!,open it's to public for free..!
    give it's to world for free
    many people like you in the world..only sell book or dvd but ,can't prove the device can work
    if you want get money, sell your working device to the world, not only sell dvd or book

    ReplyDelete